The purpose of Hankook Tire’s ‘Cyber Auditor’ is to root out misconduct that interferes with fair and transparent corporate governance.
Cyber Auditor Guide
The Cyber Auditor is a space where the employees of Hankook Tire, affiliates and subcontractors, as well as customers, can freely submit opinions. The Cyber Auditor is designed to receive disclosures of misconduct of Hankook Tire employees, and suggestions for correcting improper practices and policies. The identity of any whistleblower and the contents of the disclosure are strictly kept confidential, and Hankook Tire will do its utmost to prevent any and all disadvantages that may be imposed upon the whistleblower on the grounds of his/her disclosure.
Hankook Tire is operating a Whistleblowing System based on regulations for Whistleblower Protection and Reward to ensure an environment in which the whistleblower can safely make a disclosure.
Disclosure Processing Procedure
Improper Practices to be Reported
- Acts of inflicting damage on company property due to unreasonable work
- Acts of abusing one’s title or authority, and violating legislations
- Acts of obtaining wrongful gain during budget execution or contract conclusions
- Acts of bribery or unjust demands
- Miscellaneous acts violating Hankook Tire’s Code of Ethics and regulations
- In principle, disclosures must be submitted with real names in order to secure the reliability of the disclosure.
- Anonymous disclosures will only be processed if the disclosure is accurate and fact relations can be confirmed.
- Please note that defaming disclosures that slander an individual and false reports will not be investigated.
- Civil matters such as personal disputes or personal privacy are not subject to investigation.
- Issues related to investigation / enforcement / administrative litigation / ongoing trials / terminated trials are not subject to investigation.
- Information concerning public officials or public corporation are not surveyed as they are outside the scope of the "Global Cyber Audit".
Submit an information consisting of personal information of the whistleblower and alleged wrongdoer, as well as the details of the disclosure using the five Ws and one H, and attach evidence materials related to the disclosure. In case of emergency, the disclosure may be submitted without evidence.
The disclosure may be submitted through one of the channels listed below, and Hankook Tire strongly recommends utilizing the Cyber Auditor.
- Internet: Hankook Tire Website Cyber Auditor
- Phone: 02-2222-1257
- email: [email protected]
- Postal email: Hankook Tire Audit Team, 133 Taehaeran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-723